Developing Community Circles as a care and support provider
Community Circles offer an affordable way for your organisation to deliver:
- Truly personalised support
- Real community integration
- Early intervention and prevention
- Improved, measurable wellbeing levels
By harnessing the power of community and local volunteers, Circles provide all this in a way that demonstrates an excellent value for money; enabling providers to increase provision without putting strain on tight budgets.
Our step-by-step Circles process creates a range of person-centred outputs which are recorded in our paperwork. These provide valuable evidence that can be used to demonstrate best practice and can be used as supporting documents with organisations such as the CQC.
How would you like to develop Circles?
We’re committed to embedding Circles as a new way of working
We have provided support to a number of organisations and can develop Circles in partnership in a number of different ways depending on your needs. This could mean anything from staff training and development, right through to recruiting and on-boarding a Community Circles Connector within your organisation. We provide three levels of support: Starter Support, Bespoke Support and Franchise Support. Get in touch and we can explore the best option for you.
We’d just like to try out Community Circles in our organisation
There are two ways to try out creating your own Community Circles.
1) Our membership site has been created for people and organisations who would like to try out Circles for themselves. It provides a wide range of tools and resources as well as opportunities for one-to-one online advice and problem-solving sessions.The membership site also provides guidance and case studies on how organisations might work with Circles, and how to get staff on-board. This is a great way for organisations to get started with Community Circles. Learn more here.
2) Our free D.I.Y. Circles tools and resources provide everything you need to try out the Community Circles method by creating a Circle. However, they does not provide guidance on embedding Circles within an organisation.
Not sure which option is right for you?
Don’t worry – just get in touch and we’ll be happy to advise you.