With our support, you can create your own Circles, independently. Community Circles work by following a step-by-step process that fosters creative, fun meetings that result in ideas and actions.
In some areas, we have trained Circle Facilitators who keep meetings on track; but you can create a Community Circle anywhere with our ‘Virtual Facilitator’, downloadable resources and access to regular webinars, which support you through the process. All of this is available for just a small annual fee, which helps us to continue creating Circles wherever they are most needed. All of the money raised through membership is invested back into reaching more people. Becoming a Community Circles member makes it possible for you to create Circles anywhere, anytime, and for anyone.
What does Circles membership include?
- 6 interactive webinars per year with our team, so you can learn first-hand about Community Circles and discuss any challenges you might have, live
- Access to the Community Circles e-learning package, which will guide you through everything you need to know to get started. Membership for organisations comes with three licences, individual membership comes with one licence.
- Promotional materials that you can print and share. These will help you to attract staff, promote Circles within your organisation, find volunteers and explain Circles to people who might benefit from them
- A live online discussion grouphosted on Facebook, exclusively for members
- Reduced cost places at our Annual Gathering, just £50 each. Up to 5 places with organisational membership, and one for individual members
- Videosthat can help you to learn more about Circles, which you can share with others in presentations
- Access to the D.I.Y Circles Resources, and you will automatically become an official ‘Friend of Community Circles’.
Membership costs just £195 for organisations – or £25 for individuals who are not part of an organisation – for a year’s membership. As a social enterprise, the money we raise through the membership site is invested back into Community Circles and supports us to reach more people. You can join now online. Pay with a debit or credit card or Paypal for instant access, or request an invoice.
If you just want to set up a D.I.Y Circle, then click the button below to access a few resources which will help you to understand more about creating a Circle. This will also add you to our mailing list which means we can keep you up to date with news about our work from time to time. We would ask if you are a group or organisation, rather than individual or a family, that you consider taking out membership or making a small donation. This will help us to continue to develop and share introductory materials.