A flexible, affordable way to learn more about Circles
If you would like to develop Circles in your organisation, but aren’t sure where to start; our membership site is a flexible, affordable and effective resource that can help you to make it happen.
It’s also suitable for people who would like to create Circles on a small scale, but would benefit from a little extra support from our team to get started.
It costs just £195 for organisations – or £25 for individuals who are not part of an organisation – for a year’s membership. As a social enterprise, the money we raise through the membership site is invested back into Community Circles and supports us to reach more people.
Membership provides you with:
- 6 interactive webinars per year with our team, so you can learn first-hand about Community Circles and discuss any challenges you might have, live
- Access to the Community Circles e-learning package, which will guide you through everything you need to know to get started. Membership for organisations comes with three licences, individual membership comes with one licence.
- Promotional materials that you can print and share. These will help you to attract staff, promote Circles within your organisation, find volunteers and explain Circles to people who might benefit from them
- A live online discussion group hosted on Facebook, exclusively for members
- Reduced cost places at our Annual Gathering, just £50 each. Up to 5 places with organisational membership, and one for individual members
- Videos that can help you to learn more about Circles, which you can share with others in presentations
As a member you will also gain access to the D.I.Y. Circles resources, and you will automatically become an official ‘Friend of Community Circles’. D.I.Y. Circles resources will help you get started with Circles right away, and as a Friend you’ll be given the tools you need to spread the word about Circles.
Join now online. Pay with a debit or credit card or Paypal for instant access, or request an invoice.