Do you provide, commission or develop residential or extra care support for older people? Are you looking for practical approaches to drive more person centred support and build community connections?
We are running a workshop at Friends Meeting House in Manchester on 17th December 2019, 10.30am – 3.30pm.
This workshop with Community Circles will cover:
- What does the research and evidence say?
- Checking how well you are currently doing and planning improvement – using the Progress for Providers tool
- What approaches are out there?
Based on our experience working with providers and commissioners of residential and extra care to help many providers help people make positive connections for better lives:
- Developing local hubs for mutual support and resource sharing
- Developing Circles to connect people to things that matter to them
- Using a range of person and community centred tools
The workshop costs £125 to attend. To book please contact Claire at email@example.com or phone 0161 4428271.