Partnering with Community Circles
Partnership is for those organisations who want to have a significant and longer term relationship with Community Circles – going beyond membership or short-term set up, training and development support. Over the next few years Community Circles want to have ongoing partnerships with organisations who are as serious as we are about asset-based approaches, are thinking big about embedding Circles in what they do – both in terms as part of a major strategy to employ asset based approaches and in terms of scale.
We are interested in partnerships with groups and organisations that:
- Share our values and principles
- Can commit to a significant level of ambition for Circles
Partners might be:
- Local commissioning organisations that want to embed Circles as part of wider strategy to deploy asset based approaches at a strategic level – and are interested in a true partnership rather than traditional purchaser-provider relationship
- Provider organisations, charities, community groups that similarly see Circles as making a key and core contribution to how their organisation develops and delivers to those it serves
- Groups looking to break new ground, by using Circles to support groups that have not much benefited from them to date but where they could make a real contribution
How partnership works
Partnership with Community Circles is for a minimum of 2-3 years and a typical partnership currently costs £7,500 per year per Connector employed (VAT). Depending on partner needs and circumstances we are able to develop flexible options.
Circles offer to partners includes:
- Supporting the development of strategy and action plans for embedding or extending the use of Circles as part of wider strategy
- Jointly recruiting Connectors using our highly regarded values based recruitment approaches
- Training and mentoring Connectors – induction, ongoing mentoring, access to our e-learning material, national Community of Practice (three meetings a year) and annual national gathering.
- Mentoring and supporting Connectors to map and recruit then train and support volunteer facilitators. This includes bi-monthly local community of practice meetings and use of a private Slack (online chat) group
- Review of strategy delivery
- Use of Community Circles logo
Want to know more about partnership?
Send us a message and we’ll be in touch with more information.