A one-day, on-line course with follow up support
Dates: Choose from: March 9th, April 6th May 4th. All courses run 10am-2.30 with a lunch break
What will you learn?
Following this course you can get started making a difference straight away. Course participants will learn how:
- a range of community and person-centred approaches delivered via various types of “Community Circle” can help support people to access connections with purpose and meaning to them and grow community opportunities to grow these connections
- to successfully develop and start to apply a range of effective approaches which don’t require major resources but which can increase your impact in building connections and opportunities
- a range of effective tools and approaches can be applied in practice, adding value to what you do including via use of communications technology
What else is included?
- Access to a range of practical tools and templates for use along with examples and stories of successful connections
- Guides and materials for the development of a range of types of Community Circle
- One year follow up support via an on-line platform, offering advice and discussion
- People who have completed this course can have the fee deducted from any of our longer courses