Become a volunteer Facilitator
Play a vital role in changing lives in your community
Community Circles simply can’t work without a facilitator – they are at the very centre of what we do, and work directly with people who have a Circle to create life-changing experiences.
As a Facilitator, you would help to organise the monthly meetings and to keep the Circle focused. This would mean facilitating the monthly meetings by supporting the conversation, sharing ideas and helping the Circle to identify specific actions from their conversation. These actions help the person to do more of the things that really matter to them and support them to be connected to their community. Facilitating a Circle takes 2-3 hours a month, and as a volunteer Facilitator, you could choose to support just one or more Circles. All Facilitators are given training and support so they feel confident in their role, and this can lead to further opportunities for learning and developing experience.
We’re looking for volunteers who are interested in:
- Bringing people together to talk and share ideas
- Action! Finding ways to make things happen
- Being creative
- Being active in your community
- A flexible role from just two hours per month that you can work around other commitments
- Supporting people to make positive changes in their lives
- Opportunities to learn and develop experience