What people like and admire about me
- Hard Working
What is important to me
- Having time to switch off from work completely, and be with my family. (Mum, Dad & Brother Jordan)
- Getting fresh air, usually going for long walks accompanied by my neighbours dog, Tess.
- Travelling abroad at LEAST once a year, to be in the sun – recharge – and reunite with friends from across the world.
- Spending as much time as possible with my partner, Alex – Bowling, Walking, Dining out, etc.
- Having time in a morning before work to come round, and focus on my mental health, practicing mindfulness, writing out my commitments for that day, and generally preparing myself for the day ahead.
- Having opportunities to learn, I like to collect certificates and complete courses, this gives me a sense of achievement.
How best to support me...
- I am a worrier and a people pleaser. My main concern is that if I am asked to do something, I worry that I haven’t completed it how they envisioned it, so please, if you have an exact idea of how you want something done, give me clear, precise instruction and guidance when asking me to complete a task. Some gentle encouragement and reassurance that I am on the right track with my work is also appreciated.
- Slack is my preferred method of communication.
- Be aware that I often work late into the evening (because that’s when I sometimes feel my most creative!) but that DOESN’T mean that I expect you to respond right then, please don’t feel obliged to reply if you too are not working at that time.